1. Initial Inquiry – When you contact us, we will direct you to our website if you have not visited it already. It is designed to provide a brief description of our services, philosophies, methodology and fee structures. If our services appear to fit your needs together we schedule a “Get Acquainted Meeting.” In preparation for Step 2, you will be asked to submit our questionnaire a day or two before our first meeting.
2. Get Acquainted Meeting – The Get Acquainted Meeting is an opportunity for you to share with us your needs and objectives. Together we discuss which services are right for you. We provide a fee quote. When you decide to engage our services, we will give you a list of additional information needed to begin formulating your financial plan.
3. Data Gathering and Review – We usually provide a Data Request form at the conclusion of the meeting when you engage us. When we receive your information we begin to review and develop your financial plan. We prepare initial documents for your review including a financial statement and spending plan which we ask you to quality control prior to the second meeting. You may email, fax or mail information to us.
4. Interactive Goals and Data Verification Meeting – As we review and analyze your situation, together we discuss and clarify the information you have provided thus far. To do this, we conduct a second meeting or extended conference call if you are not located in our of our service areas. You provide any additional information requested and further clarify your current situation, financial goals and objectives. You present any additional questions or concerns you may have.
5. Analysis and Plan Formulation – We edit and analyze your initial information, and complete two or more scenarios. We then conclude our research and analysis, and produce final reports for your personal financial plan. We call you to confirm our presentation meeting and obtain any additional information needed to prepare our thoughts and recommendations.
6. Presentation Meeting – We present and review your personal financial plan with you. The financial plan includes: reports, a summary of our observations and specific recommendations. It is personalized based on your situation and to meet your financial goals.
7. Ongoing Assessment and Review – Periodic update meetings and reviews are essential to maintain good fiscal health. We can schedule these periodic meetings with you at whatever frequency you think appropriate.